So what are you waiting for?
Why wouldn't you join our on-line community?
Here's what we are about:
- To help BUSY CHRISTIANS read the Bible regularly. And to do it with friends.
- Getting to know Jesus Christ better through reading and reflection on His words daily. Just read and respond by typing a period, or type what God shows you in that reading. (John 15:5,6 )
- Learning to be Jesus' friend by following his guidelines. (John 15:12-14, 17)
- Providing a safe place to meet with other believers from all walks of life, to read His Word daily and find peace in this chaotic, frantic world. (John 15: 18-29)
- Bringing a group of Christians that are not be able to attend church or bible studies - due to job, travel, illness, or any other reason. Jesus followers that want and need a place to feel safe and involved with others. (It might take a while to comment, but we are not about making you share any more than you want to)
- Reading in a way that is meaningful. Robyn received her degree in Reading/Writing Specialties from University of North Texas (1992), a lay-counselor with her church 1992-2006. She is a commissioned missionary with GEM (2003-2014-still active), a Bible Study Leader, a Bible Study Author, a Writing Workshop Facilitator, and a mentor on two continents.
- Providing a private prayer page that we share our prayer needs.
- Providing FREE Weekly Encouragement Email (just leave us your first name and email)
- Providing Learning how to Fear Well, a FREE blog.
WE also INVITE YOU to JOIN US IN THIS membership DAILY ADVENTURE!
RR&BC,LL© All writings are protected under copyright laws. Contact the author or link to this page or website if you use or reference.