I am so thankful that sometimes God puts me in a spot where I realize I am being backed into a corner to be with Him.
1. Do not fret because of evildoers, be not envious toward wrongdoers.
2. For they will wither quickly like the grass and fade like the green herb.
3. Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and cultivate faithfulness.
On Tuesday March 6, I called a God Day.
Have you ever had one of those? For twelve hours I sat with God and just talked and listened.
I haven't done that for while.
Now don't get me wrong, I read and ponder His word everyday. But, there is something about giving an entire 12 hours, 24 hours, three days, a week and be in complete silence with God. Unplugging and retreating into someplace that you can be totally quiet.
This time I was quiet for 12 hours. And God brought me to Psalms 37.
I pondered it all day.
It is not a short Psalm. But I promise if you take the time to read it you will find huge gems of wisdom and beauty, many words of joy and peace, and much comfort from God.
Please take the time to read His words to you.
4. Delight yourself in the Lord; and He will give you the desires of your heart.
5. Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him, and He will do it.
6. He will bring forth your righteousness as the light and your judgment as the noonday.
7. Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him; do not fret because of him who prospers in his way. Because of the man who carries out wicked schemes.
8. Cease from anger and forsake wrath; do not fret; it leads only to evildoing.
9. For evildoers will be cut off, but those who wait for the Lord, they will be no more; and you will look carefully for his place and he will not be there.
11. But the humble will inherit the land and will delight themselves in abundant prosperity.
12. The wicked plots against the righteous and gnashes at him with his teeth.
13. The Lord laughs at him, for He sees his day is coming.
14. The wicked have drawn the sword and bent their bow to cast down the afflicted and the needy, to slay those who are upright in conduct.
15. Their sword will enter their own heart, and their bows will be broken.
16. Better is the little of the righteous than the abundance of many wicked.
17. For the arms of the wicked will be broken, but the Lord sustains the righteous.
18. The Lord knows the days of the blameless, and their inheritance will be forever.
19. They will not be ashamed in the time of evil, and in the days of famine they will have abundance.
20. But the wicked will perish; and the enemies of the Lord will be like the glory of the pastures. They vanish ⏤like smoke they vanish away.
21. The wicked borrows and does not pay back, but the righteous is gracious and give.
22. For those blessed by Him will inherit the land.
23. The steps of a man are established by the Lord, and He delights in his way.
24. When he falls, he will not be hurled headlong, because the Lord is One who holds his hand.
25. I have been young and now I am old, yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken nor his descendants begging bread.
26. All day long he is gracious and lends, and his descendants are a blessing.
27. Depart from evil and do good, so you will abide forever.
28. For the Lord loves justice and does not forsake His godly ones; they are preserved forever, but the descendants of the wicked will be cut off.
29. The righteous will inherit the land and dwell in it forever.
30. The mouth of the righteous utters wisdom, and his tongue speaks justice.
31. The law of his God is in his heart; his steps do not slip.
32. The wicked spies upon the righteous and seeks to kill him.
33. the Lord will not leave him in his hand or let him be condemned when he is judged.
34. Wait for the Lord and keep His way, and He will exalt you to inherit the land; when the wicked are cut off, you will see it.
35. I have seen a wicked, violent man spreading himself like a luxuriant tree in its native soil.
36. Then he passed away, and lo, he was no more; I sought for him, but he could not be found.
37. Mark the blameless man, and behold the upright; for the man of peace will have a posterity.
38. But transgressors will be altogether destroyed; the posterity of the wicked will be cut off.
39. But the salvation of the righteous is from the Lord; he is their strength in time of trouble.
40. The Lord helps them and delivers them; He delivers them from the wicked and saves them, because they take refuge in Him.
Be Blessed This week
Still asking God for WISDOM in this daily walk with Him.
Robyn & Biff Cox
RR&BC, LLC ©
Our blogs are copyright owned.
We are blessed to serve you here.
If you would like to get our free emails, please leave your email.
Robyn Rochelle Cox
WHOSE AM I?