New Years calls for an Annual Review of both our lives and the last year.
I always begin this season asking God for a Word for the Year and a Verse for the Year.
Last year my word was three-fold: Root/Relax/Safe
Considering the past year, I am thankful for these words for in February of 2018 my mother's life began to suffer. We buried her in September. I found myself being held by God in so many ways. The Reading Reflection and Bible Community [RR&BC] was a great place of support and encouragement over the year. Thank you to all who were with me through those days.
As you can see from the blog number above, I failed to write five Learning How To Fear Well blog posts this past year. Instead of 52 blogs, I wrote 47. So, I did miss a few steps there.
But not one step was lost in our daily reading of the Word membership community. Everyday was a day filled with His words and thoughtful questions to ponder. Members found us here and were able to read along with us and ponder along with us every single day! Step-by-step.
And as has been proven over centuries, the step-by-step walking with God is what pulls us through more than all else.
As I review my year I look at things I did well, places I messed up, and where I can ask God to come in and change me in 2019.
What I have learned over the last sixty-two years.
And here on our website we are doing just that.
Here are two testimonies from our members that have been walking on this road with us:
"RR&BC has gotten me back in the habit of reading the Word every day. It has also introduced me to many reading/studying strategies that I had not used before" Member CC
"Oh, Robyn, please continue. Praise be to God!" Member BJ
Because of this and others, I see that He is forging us forward to continue here. And I desire to be open and honest with you all who come to share in our journey.
Biff and I live on a modest income.
The RR&BC, LLC and site costs money.
We ask for a monthly subscription to cover those costs. The company of RR&BC,LLC donates 10%+ to non-profit organizations. I live with a frugally wise man. And yet every month or so I ask him if he is still supportive of us being in this business of sharing the word with you and building a bible reading community. Every time I ask he says yes! This is how we are sharing Him. What a kind and loving man I married!
This year we are questioning how do we bring more members to our community not for the financial aspect, but for the community aspect. So this year we are inviting all of our members that have come (for a month, six months or a year) to this point be considered life-time members. We want to celebrate you and show you our appreciation.
We want you here.
When thinking about how to do this with other new members. God led me to the scripture about the farmer who hired workers. Do you remember that scripture? Matthew 20:1-16.
We will continue charging $9.97 a month with savings if you join for longer as is on our store page... . We believe with all of our hearts the hours spent in preparation and the benefit for all of us is more than that value.
If you desire to join us here, we would love to have you.
May God be with you in this new year 2019.
An overview of my life step-by-step walk with God.
1. Believer since eight.
2. Baptized at nine.
3. Begged God to be LORD of my life mid twenties.
5. Husband divorced me.
6. Graduated from University began teaching.
7. Bought first house & car by myself.
8. Began teaching home Bible studies and exploring Silence and Solitude Retreats.
9. Went to the Netherlands on mission trip. Felt God tug at my heart at forty-four. Questioned God: Where do You want me?
10. Investigated Masters Programs, Spiritual Formation Classes, Writing Degrees...Missions?
11. Continued waking up crying for European women without relationship with God. Investigated missions further.
12. All children grown and working on their own. Commissioned with a mission organization.
13. Left for Germany mission field.
14. Learned language, culture and led bible studies in Germany almost ten years.
15.Returned to USA. I was diagnosed with Spasmodic Dysphonia leading to an anonymous life for two years for vocal rest. Much silence and solitude, prayer and soul searching, seeking God at every moment.
16. Married the man brought into my life.
17. Called by God to share the bible through the internet.
18. Continuing to hear the call to share His Word with Christians willing to follow Him.
19. We have been here since November 2016. We will continue following Him.
Because He is the I AM,
Robyn Rochelle Cox
and Biff and I are thankful you are here.
If you want to join our community : Featured Products
simply click whether you desire to join for 1, 6, or 12 months. Then scroll down.
Drop by and see us anytime:
Robyn Rochelle Cox
WHOSE AM I?