God does not send us into the dangerous and exacting life of faith because we are qualified; He chooses in order to qualify us for what he wants us to be or do." Eugene Peterson
* I'm glad I believe in the one True Triune God.
* I'm glad I have His assurance that He holds my hand
* I'm glad He will never leave me nor forsake me
* I'm glad He blessed me with children
* I'm glad He allowed me to walk a rode that brought me to this place of dependency
* I'm glad I am living in a culture that doesn't have relationship with Him - it
reminds me to treasure my own life experiences more
* I'm glad I was born after WWII and not before - or during
* I'm glad that German's are the type of people that they are: resilient, orderly, hard-working...
* I'm glad i could talk to a member of my family -(when G&A were here we tracked down the family line and i actually talked to him in German!!!!)
* I'm glad my mom's family kept such good records - most American families don't know their family heritage
* I'm glad some of my ancestors forged forward and left Germany for religious reasons 100 years ago.
* I'm glad i can know that my ancestors believed in a great God -
* I'm glad i reap the benefits of their faithfulness
* I'm glad that God (without my knowledge) brought me to the Homeplace of my ancestors.
* I'm glad that I believe in the one TRUE TRIUNE GOD.
A little about me
I am in the world almost every day. Okay, daily.