God does not send us into the dangerous and exacting life of faith because we are qualified; He chooses in order to qualify us for what he wants us to be or do." Eugene Peterson
Thanks for visiting,
After I get all of the mutating missionary blogs from the past re-posted here, I will continue writing fresh ones. Enjoy the review...
Robyn Rochelle Cox
Loving God in the Moment
Top 10 thanks:
1. God’s word that stabilizes me.
2. God’s family that encourages me.
3. God’s provision that allows me to rest in Him
4. God’s lovingkindness that allows me to sleep alone
5. God’s forgiveness of sins – His ability to set them as far as the east is from the west
6. God’s power that reminds me that He can do all things –
even the impossible for nothing is too difficult for Him.
7. God’s faithfulness, He will never leave me nor forsake me.
8. God’s kindness that shines through both men and women in my life
9. God’s wisdom that protects me from myself
10. God’s love that is too vast to explain – all words fall short.
Psalms 86: 11-13
“Teach me Thy way, O LORD; I will walk in Thy truth; unite my heart to fear Thy name. I will give thanks to Thee, o Lord my God, with all my heart, and will glorify Thy name forever. For Thy lovingkindness toward me is great, and Thou hast delivered my soul from the depths of Sheol.”
A little about me
I am in the world almost every day. Okay, daily.