God does not send us into the dangerous and exacting life of faith because we are qualified; He chooses in order to qualify us for what he wants us to be or do." Eugene Peterson
Thanks for visiting,
After I get all of the mutating missionary blogs from the past re-posted here, I will continue writing fresh ones. Enjoy the review...
Robyn Rochelle Cox
Loving God in the Moment
1. seeing my daughter
2. watching friends win their baseball game with my daughter
3. praising and worshiping God with friends and my daughter on Saturday night in my home
4. sweet hands that are simply enlarged images of tiny fingers wrapped around my thumb 25 years ago - hummm my daughter's
5. talking for hours with no speaking at all
6. sharing a meal in silence
7. sharing a meal in laughter
8. sharing a meal at home
9. sharing a meal with friends and my daughter
10. walking through a gladiola blooming field with my daughter beside me, choosing the most vivid colors, cutting them with our own hands, bringing them home to my yellow nest, and enjoying the beauty of them in this little wohnung (apartment)
Yes, the common thread - my daughter.
I'm thankful that I have three + two children...
Children who are no longer children - but God-loving individuals, with minds of their own, and a faith that belongs to them. A faith found on their own. A faith in the one true God. Jehovah - Jirah...
the last week was a joy
your mutating missionary
A little about me
I am in the world almost every day. Okay, daily.