read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
Today's Passage: 1 Chronicles 6:1-15
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the passage NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or, for your convenience I have typed the verses below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
Thank You for meeting me, LORD.
I welcome you into this place.
Please prepare my heart Jehovah.
Thank you for insight.
Genealogies, Lists, and Such.
1. The sons of Levi were Gershon, Kohath, and Merari.
2. The descendants of Kohath included Amram, Izhar, Hebron, and Uzziel.
3. The children of Amram were Aaron, Moses, and Miriam. The sons of Aaron were Nadab, Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar
4. Eleazar was the father of Phinehas.
Phinehas was the father of Abishua.
5. Abishua was the father of Bukki
Bukki was the father of Uzzi
6. Uzzi was the father of Zerahiah.
Zerahiah was the father of Meraioth.
7. Maraioth was the father of Amariah.
Amariah was the father of Ahitub.
8. Ahitub was the father of Zadok.
Zadok was the father of Ahimaaz.
9. Ahimaaz was the father of Azariah
Azariah was the father of Johanan.
10. Johanan was the father of Azariah, the high priest at the Temple built by Solomon in Jerusalem.
11. Azariah was the father of Amariah.
Amariah was the father of Ahitub
12. Ahitub was the father of Zadok.
Zadok was the father of Shallum.
13. Shallum was the father of Hilkiah.
Hilkiah was the father of Azariah.
14. Azariah was the father of Jehozadak,
15. who went into exile when the LORD sent the people of Judah and Jerusalem into captivity under Nebuchadnezzar.
1 Chronicles 6:1-15 NLT
Thank you for coming today.
Please leave your initials and a comment.
Don't forget to check the box underneath your comment,
so replies will be directed to you.
I pray for you every day.
And I will be back here tomorrow,
I hope I will see you here too.
Robyn & Biff Cox
RR&BC, LLC ©2016
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.