read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
Today's Passage: 1 Chronicles 6:31-48
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the passage NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or, for your convenience I have typed the verses below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
Thank You for meeting me, LORD.
I welcome you into this place.
Please prepare my heart Jehovah.
Thank you for insight.
Genealogies, Lists, and Such.
31. David assigned the following men to lead the music at the house of the LORD after the Ark was placed there.
32. They ministered with music at the Tabernacle until Solomon built the Tempe of the LORD in erusalem. They carried out their work, following all the regulations handed down to them.
33. These are the men who served, along with thier sons.
Heman the musician was from the clan of Kohath. His genealogy was traced back through Joel, Samuel,
34. Elkanah, Jeroham, Eliel Toah,
35. Zuph Eolkanah, Mahath, Amazai,
36. Alkanah, Joel, Azariah, Zephaniah,
37. Tahath, Assir, Abiasaph Korah,
38. Izhar, Kohath, Levi, and Israel.
39. Heman's first assistant was Asaph from the clan of Gershon. Asaph's genealogy was traced back through Berekiah, Shimea,
40. Michael Baaseiah, Malkijah,
41. Ethni, Zerah, Adaiah,
42. Ethan, Zimmah, Shimei,
43. Jahath, Gerson, and Levi.
44. Hemen's second assistant was Ethan from the clan of Merari. Ethan's genealogy was traced back through Kishi, Abdi Malluch,
45. Hashabiah, Amaziah, Hilkiah,
46.Amzi, Bani, Shemer,
47. Mahli, Mushi, Merari and Levi.
48. Their fellow Levites were appointed to various other tasks in the Tabernacle, the house of God.
1 Chronicles 6:31-48 NLT
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.