read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
1. Hope in the LORD'S Faithfulness
Today's Passage: Lamentations 3:31-39
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the passage NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or, for your convenience I have typed the verses below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
Thank You for meeting me, LORD.
I welcome you into this place.
Please prepare my heart Jehovah.
Thank you for insight.
Repeating Sentences or Themes in the Text
31. For no one is abandoned by the LORD forever.
32. Though he brings grief, he also shows compassion, because of the greatness of his unfailing love.
33. For he does not enjoy hurting people or causing them sorrow.
34. If people crush underfoot all the prisoners of the land,
35. If they deprive others of their rights in defiance of the Most High,
36. If they twist justice in the courts — doesn't the Lord see all these things?
37. Who can command things to happen without the Lord's permission?
38. Does not hte Most High send both calamity and good?
39. Then why should we, mere humans, complain when we are punished for our sins?
Lamentations 3: 31-39 NLT
Thank you for coming today.
Please leave your initials and a comment.
Don't forget to check the box underneath your comment,
so replies will be directed to you.
I pray for you every day.
And I will be back here tomorrow,
I hope I will see you here too.
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.