read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
1. Hope in the LORD'S Faithfulness
Today's Passage: Lamentations 3:40-51
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the passage NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or, for your convenience I have typed the verses below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
Thank You for meeting me, LORD.
I welcome you into this place.
Please prepare my heart Jehovah.
Thank you for insight.
Repeating Sentences or Themes in the Text
40. Instead, let us test and examine our ways. Let us turn back to the LORD.
41. Let us lift our hearts and hands to God in heaven and say,
42. "We have sinned and rebelled, and you have not forgiven us.
43. "You have engulfed us with your anger, chased us down, and slaughtered us without mercy.
44. You have hidden yourself in a cloud so our prayers cannot reach you.
45. You have discarded us as refuse and garbage among the nations.
46. "All our enemies have spoken out against us.
47. we are filled with fear, for we are trapped, devastated, and ruined"
48. Tears stream from my eyes because of the destruction of my people!
49. My tears flow endlessly; they will not stop
50. until the LORD looks down from heaven and sees.
51. My heart is breaking over the fate of all the women of Jerusalem.
Thank you for coming today.
Please leave your initials and a comment.
Don't forget to check the box underneath your comment,
so replies will be directed to you.
I pray for you every day.
And I will be back here tomorrow,
I hope I will see you here too.
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.