read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
God Offers Comfort to All
Today's Passage: 2 Corinthians 1:3-7
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the chapter NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or, for your convenience I have typed the verses below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
3. All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is our merciful Father and the source of all comfort.
4. He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us.
5. For the more we suffer for Christ, the more God will shower us with his comfort through Christ.
6. Even when we are weighed down with troubles, it is for your comfort and salvation! For when we ourselves are comforted, we will certainly comfort you Then you can patiently endure the same things we suffer.
7. We are confident that as you share in our sufferings, you will also share in the comfort God gives us.
2 Corinthians 1:3-7 NLT
Help us accept our suffering.
Help us share in others lives.
Give us wisdom
Give us Life.
In Jehoshua's Holy Name I Pray.
Please leave your name and your last initial.
This is such a life verse.
Just because the meditation section today is only a few words.
Don't take it for granted and not spend the time to really ponder these words.
Let His purpose for our suffering embrace us.
Share as you are able.
Problems? Please contact Biff at email@example.com
Feel free at anytime. Simply write Unsubscribe on the subject line of an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
RR&BC, LLC©2016 All writing is protected under copyright laws.
NO COPYING ALLOWED on private membership page.
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.