read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
1. Judgment Against Moab and Ammon
Today's Passage: Zephaniah 2:8-11
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the passage NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or, for your convenience I have typed the verses below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
Thank You for meeting me, LORD.
I welcome you into this place.
Please prepare my heart Jehovah.
Thank you for insight.
A simple strategy: Building Blocks
8. "I have heard the taunts of the Moabites and the insults of the Ammonites, mocking my people and invading their borders.
9. Now, as surely as I live," says the LORD of Heaven's Armies, the God of Israel, "Moab and Ammon will be destroyed — destroyed as completely as Sodom and Gomorrah. Their land will become a place of stinging nettles, salt pits and eternal desolation. The remnant of my people will plunder them and take their land."
10. They will receive the wages of their pride, for they have scoffed at the people of the LORD of Heaven's Armies.
11. The LORD will terrify them as he destroys all the gods in the land. Then nations around the world will worship the LORD, each in their own land.
Zephaniah 2:8-11 NLT
Thank you for coming today.
Please leave your initials and a comment.
Don't forget to check the box underneath your comment,
so replies will be directed to you.
I pray for you every day.
And I will be back here tomorrow,
I hope I will see you here too.
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.