read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
1. The Tranfiguration
Today's Passage: Luke 9:28-36
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the passage NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or, for your convenience I have typed the verses below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
Thank You for meeting me, LORD.
I welcome you into this place.
Please prepare my heart Jehovah.
Thank you for insight.
Choose three important verses that speak to you today.
28. About eight days later Jesus took Peter, John, and James up on a mountain to pray.
29. And as he was praying, the appearance of his face was transformed, and his clothes became dazzling white.
30. Suddenly, two men, Moses and Elijah, appeared and began talking with Jesus.
31. They were glorious to see. And they were speaking about his exodus from this world, which was about to be fulfilled in Jerusalem.
32. Peter and the others had fallen asleep. When they woke up, they saw Jesus' glory and two men standing with him.
33. As Moses and Elijah were starting to leave, Peter, not even knowing what he was saying, blurted out, "Master, it's wonderful for us to be here! Let's make three shelters as a memorial — one for you, one for Moses, and one for Elijah.'
34. But even as he was saying this, a cloud overshadowed them, and terror gripped them as the cloud covered them.
35. Then a voice from the cloud said, "This is my Son, My Chosen One. Listen to him."
36. When the voice finished, Jesus was there alone. They didn't tell anyone at that time what they had seen.
Luke 9:28-36 NLT
Thank you for coming today.
Please leave your initials and a comment.
Don't forget to check the box underneath your comment,
so replies will be directed to you.
I pray for you every day.
And I will be back here tomorrow,
I hope I will see you here too.
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.