read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
1. Today's Passage: Luke 15:1-7
Please read from your own bible
Bible Gateway (click here)
Or, if you are in a hurry, here.
1. Tax collectors and other notorious sinners often came to listen to Jesus teach.
2. This made the Pharisees and teacher of religious law complain that he was associating with such sinful people -- even eating with them!
3. So Jesus told them this story:
4. "If a man has a hundred sheep and one of them gets lost, what will he do? Won't he leave the ninety-nine others in the wilderness and go to search for the one that is lost until he finds it?
5. And when he has found it, he will joyfully carry it home on his shoulders.
6. When he arrives, he will call together his friends and neighbors, saying, 'Rejoice with me because I have found my lost sheep.'
7. In the same way, there is more joy in heaven over one lost sinner who repents and returns to God than over ninety-nine others who are righteous and haven't strayed away!" Luke 15:1-7 NLT
2. Ponder today on this beautiful parable. His sheep are searched out.
3. Please comment with your first name and your last initial below.
Please take a moment and ponder. What does this say to you? Share if you are led.
4. We are enriched by each other taking the time to share a few words.
I'm verbose, you might be like me, or share only a few words.
Pray that each of us are being led closer to His HEART!
Problems? Let us know by sending Biff and email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may unsubscribe at any time by sending an email with Unsubscribe in the Subject line.
Send the email to: email@example.com
All writings are protected by copyright laws.
NO copying allowed in this private membership.
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.