read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
1. Jesus Triumphant Entry
Today's Passage: Mark 11:1-11
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the passage NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or, for your convenience I have typed the verses below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
Thank You for meeting me, LORD.
I welcome you into this place.
Please prepare my heart Jehovah.
Thank you for insight.
Foreshadowing, Promises, and/or Fulfillment of Promises
1. As Jesus and his disciples approached Jerusalem, they came to the towns of Bethphage and Bethany on the Mount of Olives. Jesus sent two of them on ahead.
2. "Go into that village over there." he told them. "As soon as you enter it, you will see a young donkey tied there that no one has ever ridden. Untie it and bring it here.
3. If anyone asks, 'What are you doing?' just say, 'The Lord needs it and will return it soon.' "
4. The two disciples left and found the colt standing in the street, tied outside the front door.
5. As they were untying it, some bystanders demanded, "What are you doing, untying that colt?"
6. They said what Jesus had told them to say, and they were permitted to take it.
7. Then they brought the colt to Jesus and threw their garments over it, and he sat on it.
8. Many in the crowd spsread their garments on the road ahead of him, and others spread leafy branches they had cut in the fields.
9. Jesus was in the center of the procession, and the people all around him were shouting,
Blessings on the one who comes in the name of the LORD!
10. Blessings on the coming Kingdom of our ancestor David!
11. So Jesus ame to Jerusalem and went into the Temple. After looking around carefully at everything, he left becuase it was late in the afternoon. Then he returned to Bethany with the twelve disciples.
Mark 11:1-11 NLT
Thank you for coming today.
Please leave your initials and a comment.
Don't forget to check the box underneath your comment,
so replies will be directed to you.
I pray for you every day.
And I will be back here tomorrow,
I hope I will see you here too.
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.