read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
The Believers Form a Community
Today's Passage: Acts 2:42-47
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the chapter NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or, for your convenience I have typed the verses below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
42. All the believers devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching, and to fellowship, and to sharing in meals (including the Lord's Supper), and to prayer.
43. A deep sense of awe came over them all, and the apostles performed many miraculous signs and wonders.
44. And all the believers met together in one place and shared everything they had.
45. They sold their property and possessions and shared the money with those in need.
46. They worshiped together at the Temple each day, met in homes for the Lord's Supper, and shared their meals with great joy and generosity⏤
47. all the while praising God and enjoying the goodwill of all the people. And each day the Lord added to their fellowship those who were being saved.
Acts 2:42-47 NLT
7th strategy. Repetitive Reading
God you are all about relationship.
Give us relationship in this community.
Bring us together to glorify you in all we do.
For your holy name to be praised.
In your name Jehoshua I ask this.
Please leave your name and your last initial in the comments below.
If God lays something on your heart to share, please do.
Problems? Please contact Biff at email@example.com
Feel free at anytime. Simply write Unsubscribe on the subject line of an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
RR&BC, LLC©2016 All writing is protected under copyright laws.
NO COPYING ALLOWED on private membership page.
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.