read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
Laws Concerning Offerings
Today's Passage: Numbers 15:1-16
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the passage NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or, for your convenience I have typed the verses below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
Invite God to join you in your reading. Ask Him for wisdom.
If there is anything in your spirit hindering you, confess it now.
He knows it. You are forgiven.
Ask Him to help you embrace that truth to live it out.
Thank You for meeting me, LORD.
I welcome you into this place.
Please prepare my heart Jehovah.
Thank you, Omnipotent God for insight.
Reading... Simple Act of Meditation
© RR&BC, LLC 2020
1. Then the LORD told Moses,
2. "Give the following instructions to the people of Israel.
"When you finally settle in the land I am giving you,
3. you will offer special gifts as a pleasing aroma to the LORD. These gifts may take the form of a burnt offering, a sacrifice to fulfill a vow, a voluntary offering, or an offering at any of your annual festivals, and they may be taken from your herds of cattle or your flocks of sheep and goats.
4. When you present these offerings, you must also give the LORD a grain offering of two quarts of choice flour mixed with one quart of olive oil.
5. For each lamb offered as a burnt offering or a special sacrifce, you must also present one quart of wine as a liquid offering.
6. "If the sacrifice is a ram, give a grain offering of four quarts of choice flour mixed with a third of a gallon of olive oil,
7. and give a third of a gallon of wine as a liquid offering. This will be a pleasing aroma to the LORD.
8. "When you present a young bull as a burnt offering or as a sacrifice to fulfill a vow or as a peace offering to the LORD,
9. you must also give a grain offering of six quarts of choice flour mixed with two quarts of olive oil.
10. and give two quarts of wine as a liquid offering. This will be a special gift, a pleasing aroma to the LORD.
11. "Each sacrifice of a bull, ram, lamb or young goat should be prepared in this way.
12. Follow these instructions with each offering you present.
13. All of you native-born Israelites must follow these instructions when you offer a special gift as a pleasing aroma to the LORD.
14. And if any foreigners visit you or live among you and want to present a special gift as a pleasing aroma to the LORD, they must follow these same procedures.
15. Native-born Israelites and foreigner are equal before the LORD and are subject to the same decrees. This is a permanent law for you, to be observed from generation to generation
16. The same instructions and regulations will apply both to you and to the foreigners living among you.
Numbers 15:1-16 NLT
Thank God Father, Son, and Holy Spirit for meeting you today.
We, Robyn and Biff
Thank you for coming today.
Please leave your first name and last initial.
Any comments even a period says you were here.
Any response is a blessing to this community.
You are prayed for every day at 8:00 am EST
And I will be back here tomorrow,
typing, reading, preparing, or commenting.
I hope I will see you here too.
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.