read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
Israel's Journey to Moab
Today's Passage: Numbers 21:10-20
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the passage NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or, for your convenience I have typed the verses below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
Invite God to join you in your reading. Ask Him for wisdom.
If there is anything in your spirit hindering you, confess it now.
He knows it. You are forgiven.
Ask Him to help you embrace that truth to live it out.
Thank You for meeting me, LORD.
I welcome you into this place.
Please prepare my heart Jehovah.
Thank you, Omnipotent God for insight.
© RR&BC, LLC 2020
10. The Israelites traveled next to Oboth and camped there.
11. Then they went on to Iye-abarim, in the wilderness on the eastern border of Moab.
12. From there they traveled to the valley of Zered Brook and set up camp.
13. Then they moved out and set up camp on the far side of the Arnon River, in the wilderness adjacent to the territory of the Amorites. The Arnon is the boundary line between the Moabites and the Amorites.
14. For this reason The Book of the Wars of the LORD speaks of "The town of Waheb in the area of Sephah, and the ravines of the Arnon River,
15. and the ravines that extend as far as the settlement of Ar on the border of Moab.
16. From there the Israelites traveled to Beer, which is the well where the LORD said to Moses, "Assemble the people, and I will give them water."
17. There the Israelites sang this song:
"Spring up, O well!
Yes, sing its praies!
18. Sing of this well
which princes dug,
which great leaders hollowed out
with their scepters and staffs."
Then the Israelites left the wilderness and proceeded on through Mattanah,
19. Nahaliel, and Bamoth.
20. After that they went to the valley in Moab where Pisgah Peak overlooks the wasteland.
Numbers 21:10-20 NLT
Thank God Father, Son, and Holy Spirit for meeting you today.
We, Robyn and Biff
Thank you for coming today.
Please leave your first name and last initial.
Any comments even a period says you were here.
Any response is a blessing to this community.
You are prayed for every day at 8:00 am EST
And I will be back here tomorrow,
typing, reading, preparing, or commenting.
I hope I will see you here too.
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.