read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
Saul Pleads for Forgiveness
Today's Passage: 1 Samuel 15:24-31
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the passage NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or, for your convenience I have typed the verses below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
Invite God to join you in your reading. Ask Him for wisdom.
If there is anything in your spirit hindering you, confess it now.
He knows it. You are forgiven.
Ask Him to help you embrace that truth to live it out.
Thank You for meeting me, LORD.
I welcome you into this place.
Please prepare my heart Jehovah.
Thank you, Omnipotent God for insight.
© RR&BC, LLC 2020
1. Stop, close out the world, pray for God to show Himself.
2. Often humanity flails against God and His ways.
3. Is there disobedience in the scripture that shows our faulty ways.
4. Is God preparing for a harder time?
5. Do the verses remind you to be strong and obey?
6. How can these verses help you in the world we live in?
7. Thank God for His presence.
24. Then Saul admitted to Samuel, "Yes, I have sinned. I have disobeyed your instructions and the LORD'S command, for I was afraid of the people and did what they demanded.
25. But now, please forgive my sin and come back with me so that I may worship the LORD."
26. But Samuel replied, "I will not go back you with you! Since you have rejected the LORD'S command, he has rejected you as king of Israel."
27. As Samuel turned to go, Saul tried to hold him back and tore the hem of his robe.
28. And Samuel said to him, "The LORD has torn the kingdom of Israel from you today and has given it to someone else — one who is better than you.
29. And he who is the Glory of Israel will not lie, nor will he change his mind, for he is not human that he should change his mind!"
30. Then Saul pleaded again, "I know I have sinned. But please, at least honor me before the elders of my people and before Israel by coming back with me so that I may worship the LORD your God."
31. So Samuel finally agreed and went back with him, and Saul worshiped the LORD.
1 Samuel 15:24-31 NLT
Thank God Father, Son, and Holy Spirit for meeting you today.
We, Robyn and Biff
Thank you for coming today.
Please leave your first name and last initial.
Any comments even a period says you were here.
Any response is a blessing to this community.
You are prayed for every day at 8:00 am EST
And I will be back here tomorrow,
typing, reading, preparing, or commenting.
I hope I will see you here too.
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.