read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
Obedience to the King
Today's Passage: Ecclesiastes 8:1-8
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the passage NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or, for your convenience I have typed the verses below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
Invite God to join you in your reading. Ask Him for wisdom.
If there is anything in your spirit hindering you, confess it now.
He knows it. You are forgiven.
Ask Him to help you embrace that truth to live it out.
Thank You for meeting me, LORD.
I welcome you into this place.
Please prepare my heart Jehovah.
Thank you, Omnipotent God for insight.
© RR&BC, LLC 2020
1. Stop, close out the world, pray for God to show Himself.
2. Often humanity flails against God and His ways.
3. Is there disobedience in the scripture that shows our faulty ways.
4. Is God preparing for a harder time?
5. Do the verses remind you to be strong and obey?
6. How can these verses help you in the world we live in?
7. Thank God for His presence.
1. How wonderful to be wise, to analyze and interpret things.
Wisdom lights up a person's face, softening its harshness.
2. Obey the king since you vowed to God that you would.
3. Don't try to avoid doing your duty, and dont stand with those who plot evil, for the king can do whatever he wants.
4. His command is backed by great power. No one can resist or question it.
5. Those who obey him will not be punished. Those who are wise will find a time and a way to do what is right,
6. for there is a time and a way for everything, even when a person is in trouble.
7. Indeed, how can people avoid what they don't know is going to happen?
8. None of us can hold back our spirit from departing. None of us has the power to prevent the day of our death. There is no escaping that obligation, that dark battle. And in face of death, wickedness will certainly not rescue the wicked.
Ecclesiastes 8:1-8 NLT
Thank God Father, Son, and Holy Spirit for meeting you today.
We, Robyn and Biff
Thank you for coming today.
Please leave your first name and last initial.
Any comments even a period says you were here.
Any response is a blessing to this community.
You are prayed for every day at 8:00 am EST
And I will be back here tomorrow,
typing, reading, preparing, or commenting.
I hope I will see you here too.
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.