read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
A Call to Remain Faithful
Today's Passage: Jude 1:17-23
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the passage NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or, for your convenience I have typed the verses below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
17. But you, my dear friends, must remember what the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ said.
18. They told you that in the last times there would be scoffers whose purpose in life is to satisfy their ungodly desires.
19. These people are the ones who are creating divisions among you. They follow their natural instincts because they do not have God's Spirit in them.
20. But you, dear friends, must build each other up in your most holy faith, pray in the power of the Holy Spirit,
21. and await the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ,
who will bring you eternal life. In this way, you will keep yourselves safe in God's love.
22. And you must show mercy to those whose faith is wavering.
23. Rescue others by snatching them from the flames of judgment. Show mercy to still others, but do so with great caution, hating the sins that contaminate their lives.
Jude 1:17-23 NLT
2nd strategy: meditation in WORSHIP
We worship you.
Have us sit in this moment and listen.
Please leave you name and your initial
And, I will be back when the day is new.
I pray you will too.
Robyn & Biff
Problems? Please contact Biff at email@example.com
Feel free at anytime. Simply write Unsubscribe on the subject line of an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
RR&BC, LLC©2016 All writing is protected under copyright laws.
NO COPYING ALLOWED on private membership page.
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.