read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
Today's Passage: 2 Corinthians 6:1-13
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the passage NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or, for your convenience I have typed the verses below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
Thank You for meeting us, LORD.
We welcome you into this place.
1. As God's partners, we beg you not to accept this marvelous gift of God's kindness
and then ignore it.
2. For God says, "At just the right time, I heard you. One the day of salvation,
I helped you."
Indeed, the "right time" is now. Today is the day of salvation.
3. We live in such a way that no one will stumble because of us, and no one will find
fault with our ministry.
4. In everything we do, we show that we are true ministers of God. We patiently
endure troubles and hardships and calamities of every kind.
5. We have been beaten, been put in prison, faced angry mobs, worked to
exhaustion, endured sleepless nights, and gone without food.
6. We prove ourselves by our purity, our understanding, our patience, our kindness,
by the Holy Spirit within us, and by our sincere love.
7. We faithfully preach the truth. God's power is working in us.
We use the weapons of righteousness in the right hand for attack
and the left hand for defense.
8. We serve God whether people honor us or despise us, whether they
slander us or praise us. We are honest, but they call us impostors.
9. We are ignored, even though we are well known. We live close to death,
but we are still alive. We have been beaten, but we have not been killed.
10. Our hearts ache, but we always have joy. We are poor,
but we give spiritual riches to others. We own nothing,
and yet we have everything.
11. Oh, dear Corinthian friends! We have spoken honestly with you,
and our hearts are open to you.
12. There is no lack of love on our part, but you have
withheld your love from us.
13. I am asking you to respond as if you were my own children.
Open your hearts to us!
2 Corinthians 6:1-13 NLT
A simple strategy: Building Blocks
Thank you for your presence here with us today Abba.
You have blessed us to know a bit of the life of the Christian in the past.
We know that many are still persecuted in our world today.
Please allow us to pray for our brothers and sisters.
Please remind us to be thankful for those who came before us.
Keep us willing and ready to serve You in day and night.
In your name we pray,
Please leave your first and last initial.
Thank you for joining us.
I pray that you are encouraged by Paul and those who joined him in their love to share
with others the Good News.
And as we open our hearts may we not grow weary in doing good.
Have a wonderful and blessed day walking with the LORD.
Blessings on your day.
And I will be back here tomorrow,
I hope I will see you here too.
Robyn & Biff Cox
RR&BC, LLC ©2016
Problems? Please contact Biff at email@example.com
Want fewer emails? Or, to unsubscribe?
Feel free at anytime.
Fewer Emails or Unsubscribe
on the subject line of an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
RR&BC, LLC©2016 All writing is protected under copyright laws.
NO COPYING ALLOWED on private membership page.
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.