read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
The Future Glory
Today's Passage: Romans 8:18-30
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the passage NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or, for your convenience I have typed the verses below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
Thank You for meeting us, LORD.
We welcome you into this place.
18. Yet what we suffer now is nothing compared to the glory he will reveal to us later.
19. For all creation is waiting eagerly for that future day when God will reveal
who his children really are.
20. Against its will, all creation was subjected to God's curse. But with eager hope,
21. the creation looks forward to the day when it will join God's children
in glorious freedom from death and decay.
22. For we know that all creation has been growing as in the pains of
childbirth right up to the present time.
23. And we believers also groan, even though we have the Holy Spirit
within us as a foretaste of future glory, for we long for our bodies to be
released from sin and suffering. We, too, wait with eager hope for the day
when God will give us our full rights as his adopted children,
including the new bodies he has promised us.
24. We were given this hope when we were saved. (If we already have something,
we don't need to hope for it.
25. But if we look forward to something we dont yet have,
we must wait patiently and confidently.)
26. And the Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness. For example, we don't know
what God wants us to pray for. But the Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings
that cannot be expressed in words.
27. And the Father who knows all hearts knows what the Spirit is saying,
for the Spirit pleads for us believers in harmony with God's own will.
28. And we know that God causes everything to work together
for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.
29. For God knew his people in advance and he chose them to become like his Son,
so that his Son would be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.
30. And having chosen them, he called them to come to him.
And having called them, he gave them right sanding with himself.
And having given them right standing, he gave them his glory.
Romans 8:18-30. NLT
History - Oh wow, that is where it comes from.
Again, I would like to emphasize, simple acts of meditation are not so much difficult, as uncomfortable.
God wants you to know how His story happened.
How He created the earth, made his children, and how traditions became interwoven into his family.
Our future glory LORD.
We recognize and we thank You for these words.
We are Yours.
You work all things together.
And when we come to You we
will be complete.
Thank You Jesus.
You are the one and only.
You are the way.
Jehoshua, Messiah, Son of God.
In Your holy name alone
we place our trust for this prayer.
Please leave your first and last initial in the comments below.
If you have anything to share, please feel free to share in the comments.
Also, as we celebrate life with our LORD.
Remember to thank Him for your moments.
Thank you for being here and for walking this road.
And I will be back here tomorrow,
I hope I will see you here too.
Robyn & Biff Cox
RR&BC, LLC ©2016
Problems? Please contact Biff at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want fewer emails? Or, to unsubscribe?
Feel free at anytime.
Fewer Emails or Unsubscribe
on the subject line of an email: email@example.com
RR&BC, LLC©2016 All writing is protected under copyright laws.
NO COPYING ALLOWED on private membership page.
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.