read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
Gimel - the Third Letter in the Hebrew Alphabet
Today's Passage: Psalm 119:17-24
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the passage NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or, for your convenience I have typed the verses below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
Thank You for meeting us, LORD.
17. Be good to your servant, that I may live and obey your word.
18. Open my eyes to see the wonderful truths in your instructions.
19. I am only a foreigner in the land. Don't hide your commands from me!
20. I am always overwhelmed with a desire for your regulations.
21. You rebuke the arrogant; those who wander from your commands are cursed.
22. Don't let them scorn and insult me, for I have obeyed your laws.
23. Even princes sit and speak against me, but I will meditate on your decrees.
24. Your laws please me; they give me wise advice.
Psalm 119:17-24 NLT
Praising and Thanking God.
If you haven't noticed,
I have been led to go through Psalm 119 in alphabetical order,
one letter on each first day of the month.
Thank you for your presence in this tiny world where we enjoy praising God together.
Please leave your initials and a comment if He leads you to one.
We love you.
And I will be back here tomorrow,
I hope I will see you here too.
Robyn & Biff Cox
RR&BC, LLC ©2016
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.