read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
1. Today's Passage: Luke 18:35-42
Read from your own Bible
Bible Gateway is another option: click here. for NASB version.
Or read the New Living Translation NLT version below:
35. As Jesus approached Jericho, a blind beggar was sitting beside the road.
36. When he heard the noise of a crowd going past, he asked what was happening.
37. They told him that Jesus the Nazarene was going by.
38. So he began shouting, "Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!"
39. Be quiet!" the people in front yelled at him. But he only shouted louder, "Son of David, have mercy on me!"
40. When Jesus heard him, he stopped and ordered that the man be brought to him. As the man came near, Jesus asked him,
41. "What do you want me to do for you?"
"Lord,"he said, "I want to see!"
42. And Jesus said, "All right, receive your sight! Your faith has healed you."
43. Instantly the man could see, and he followed Jesus, praising God. And all who saw it praised God, too.
2. What an amazing question Jesus asks
the man that kept shouting out
for Jesus to show him mercy.
And Jesus' response!
I challenge our community to hear Jesus asking each of us this question.
Today, what do you want Jesus to do for you?
3. May I pray for our community?
Thank you, Jesus for sharing this insight into who You are.
You are with us daily.
You wait for us to be persistent in requesting an audience with you.
And YOU want to hear our requests.
Help us be present with You today.
Thank You for this day.
In your Holy Name Jehoshua.
( Jehoshua=Jesus' name in Hebrew)
4. Please leave your name and your last initial in the comments below.
Testify to the glory of God by your presence, or
through your words.
May God be blessed by our seeking Him.
Problems? Email Biff at firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe? Feel free at anytime.
Simply write Unsubscribe on the subject line of an email and send it to us at: email@example.com -
You money will be reimbursed as to our initial agreement.
RR&BC,LLC©2016 All writing is protected by copyright laws.
NO COPYING ALLOWED on private membership page.
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.