read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
The First Disciples
Today's Passage: Matthew 4:18-22
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the passage NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or, for your convenience I have typed the verses below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
Thank You for meeting us, LORD.
We welcome you into this place.
18. One day as Jesus was walking along the shore of the Sea of Galilee, he saw two brothers ⏤Simon, also called Peter, and Andrew ⏤ throwing a net into the water, for they fished for a living.
19. Jesus called out to them, "Come, follow me, and I will show you how to fish for people!"
20. And they left their nets at once and followed him.
21. A little farther up the shore he saw two other brothers, James and John sitting in a boat with their father, Zebedee, repairing their nets. And he called them to come, too.
22. They immediately followed him, leaving the boat and their father behind.
Matthew 4:18-22 NLT
Meditation in WORSHIP
We begin this time with you with much weighing on our hearts.
Release our concerns over to You.
Remind us of Your presence in this place right now.
Give us Your heart and Your mind and fill us with Your Spirit.
In your name we pray
Please leave your initials and a comment.
We are with you in this endeavor.
Please pray for us.
We pray for you.
Again, I am asking you to consider praying
for each member of our community.
Have a blessed day, filled with JOY!
And I will be back here tomorrow,
I hope I will see you here too.
Robyn & Biff Cox
RR&BC, LLC ©2016
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.