read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
The Fertility of Zion
Today's Passage - Isaiah 54:1-17
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the passage NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or, for your convenience I have typed the verses below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
Thank You for meeting us, LORD.
1. "Sing, O childless woman, you who have never given birth!
Break into loud and joyful song, O Jerusalem, you who have been in labor.
For the desolate woman now has more children than the woman who lives with her husband," says the LORD.
2. "Enlarge your house; build an addition.
Spread out your home, and spare no expense!
3. For you will soon be bursting at the seams.
Your descendants will occupy other nations and resettle the ruined cities."
4. "Fear not; you will no long live in shame.
Don't be afraid; there is no more disgrace for you.
You will no longer remember the shame of your youth and the sorrows of widowhood.
5. For your Creator will be your husband; the LORD of Heaven's Armies is his name!
He is your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel, the God of all the earth.
6. For the LORD has called you back from your grief ⏤
as though you were a young wife abandoned by her husband," says your God.
7. "For a brief moment I abandoned you, but with great compassion I will take you back.
8. In a burst of anger I turned my face away for a little while.
But with everlasting love I will have compassion on you," says the LORD, your Redeemer.
9. "Just as I swore in the time of Noah that I would never again let a flood cover the earth, so now I swear that I will never again be angry and punish you.
10. For the mountains may move and the hills disappear, but even then my faithful love for you will remain.
My covenant of blessing will never be broken," says the LORD, who has mercy on you.
Isaiah 54:1-17 NLT
LORD of Heaven's Armies,
Thank you for this verse to hide in our hearts.
In your name,
Please leave your initials and a comment if you are so lead.
We are learning how to trust God in the passages He brings into our day.
Thank you for being here.
It is a wonderful walk to know we are investing in hiding the Word of God in our hearts.
And I will be back here tomorrow,
I hope I will see you here too.
Robyn & Biff Cox
RR&BC, LLC ©2016
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.