read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
Today's Passage: Psalm 119:25-32
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the passage NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or, for your convenience I have typed the verses below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
Thank You for meeting us, LORD.
We welcome you into this place.
25. I lie in the dust; revive me by your word.
26. I told you my plans and you answered. Now teach me your decrees.
27. Help me understand the meaning of your commandments, and I will meditate on your wonderful deeds.
28. I weep with sorrow; encourage me by your word.
29. Keep me from lying to myself; give me the privilege of knowing your instructions.
30. I have chosen to be faithful; I have determined to live by your regulations.
31. I cling to your laws. LORD, don't let me be put to shame!
32. I will pursue your commands, for you expand my understanding.
Psalm 119:25-32 NLT
Thank you for this Psalm.
Each letter brings me to a different understanding of your love.
Help me learn what you desire to give as wisdom words.
Let me hold on to these as I move through the day.
In your name I pray,
Please leave your initials and a comment.
We are learning how to move forward into reading daily.
What a joy to know that we are here together.
Thank you all.
We are hearing God in ways we would not be hearing without our time together.
Be blessed this day!
And I will be back here tomorrow,
I hope I will see you here too.
Robyn & Biff Cox
RR&BC, LLC ©2016
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.