read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
Today's Passage: John 1:29-34
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the passage NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or, for your convenience I have typed the verses below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
Thank You for meeting me, LORD.
I welcome you into this place.
Please prepare my heart Jehovah.
Thank you for insight.
Jesus, the Lamb of God
29. The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!
30. He is the one I was talking about when I said, 'A man is coming after me who is far greater than I am, for he existed long before me.'
31. I did not recognize him as the Messiah, but I have been baptizing with water so that he might be revealed to Israel."
32. Then John testified, "I saw the Holy Spirit descending like a dove from heaven and resting upon him.
33. I didn't know he was the one, but when God sent me to baptize with water, he told me, 'The one on whom you see the Spirit descend and rest is the one who will baptize with the Holy Spirit.'
34. I saw this happen to Jesus, so I testify that he is the Chosen One of God."
John 1:20-34 NLT
Choose three important verses that speak to you today.
Thank you for coming today.
Please leave your initials and a comment.
I pray for you every day.
And I will be back here tomorrow,
I hope I will see you here too.
Robyn & Biff Cox
RR&BC, LLC ©2016
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.