read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
1. Today's Passage: Mark 14:1-11
Please read your own bible.
Bible Gateway is linked to the NASB version and several more versions.Click here.
And NLT is typed below for quick availability.
1. "It was now two days before Passover and the Festival of Unleavened Bread. The leading priests and the teachers of religious law were still looking for an opportunity to capture Jesus secretly and kill him.
2. "But not during the Passover celebration," they agreed, "or the people may riot."
3. Meanwhile, Jesus was in Bethany at the home of Simon, a man who had previously had leprosy. While he was eating, a woman came in with a beautiful alabaster jar of expensive perfume made from essence of nard. She broke open the jar and poured the perfume over his head.
4. Some of those at the table were indignant. "Why waste such expensive perfume?" they asked.
5. "It could have been sold for a year's wages and the money given to the poor"" So they scolded her harshly.
6. But Jesus replied, "Leave her alone. Why criticize her for doing such a good thing to me?
7. You will always have the poor among you, and you can help them whenever you want to. But you will not always have me.
8. She has done what she could and has anointed my body for burial ahead of time.
9. I tell you the truth, wherever the Good News is preached throughout the world, this woman's deed will be remembered and discussed." Mark 14: 1-11 NLT
2. Where are you in this story?
3. Reread this passage. Where are you in this story?
4. Please leave your name and your initial below.
And sharing what God showed you is always a blessing.
Problems? Contact Biff at email@example.com
Unsubscribe at any time. Just let us know by sending us an email with Unsubscribe in the subject line.
RR&BC@2016 All writing is protected by copyright laws
NO COPYING ALLOWED on this membership page
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.