read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
A New Proverb for Israel
Today's Passage: Ezekiel 12:21-28
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the passage NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or, for your convenience I have typed the verses below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
Thank You for meeting me, LORD.
I welcome you into this place.
Please prepare my heart Jehovah.
Thank you for insight.
21. Again a message came to me from the LORD:
22. "Son of man, you've heard that proverb they quote in Israel: 'Time passes, and prophecies come to nothing.'
23. Tell the people, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I will put an end to this proverb, and you will soon stop quoting it' Now give them this new proverb to replace the old one: 'The time has come for every prophecy to be fulfilled!'
24. "There will be no more false visions and flattering predictions in Israel.
25. For I am the LORD! If I say it, it will happen. There will be no more delays, you rebels of Israel. I will fulfill my threat of destruction in your own lifetime. I, the Sovereign LORD, have spoken!"
26. Then this message came to me from the LORD:
27. "Son of man, the people of Israel are saying, 'He's talking about the distant future. His visions won't come true for a long time.'
28. Therefore, tell them, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: No more delay! I will now do everything I have threatened. I, the Sovereign LORD, have spoken!"
Ezekiel 12:21-28 NLT
And, But, So)
the LORD says/said: ...
Thank you for coming today.
Please leave your initials and a comment.
I pray for you every day.
And I will be back here tomorrow,
I hope I will see you here too.
Robyn & Biff Cox
RR&BC, LLC ©2016
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.