read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
Bear One Another's Burdens
Today's Passage: Galatians 6:1-18
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the passage NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or, for your convenience I have typed the verses below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
Thank You for meeting me, LORD.
I welcome you into this place.
Please prepare my heart Jehovah.
Thank you for insight.
1. Dear brothers and sisters, if another believer is overcome by some sin, you who are godly should gently and humbly help that person back onto the right path. And be careful not to fall into the same temptation yourself.
2. Share each other's burdens, and in this way obey the law of Christ.
3. If you think you are too important to help someone, you are only fooling yourself. You are not that important.
4. Pay careful attention to your own work, for then you will get the satisfaction of a job well done, and you won't need to compare yourself to anyone else.
4. For we are each responsible for our own conduct.
6. Those who are taught the word of God should provide for their teachers, sharing all good things with them.
7. Don't be misled ⏤ you cannot mock the justice of God. You will always harvest what you plant.
8. Those who live only to satisfy their own sinful nature will harvest decay and death from that sinful nature. But those who live to please the Spirit will harvest everlasting life from the Spirit.
9. So let's not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't give up.
10. Therefore, whenever we have the opportunity, we should do good to everyone ⏤ especially to those in the family of faith.
11. NOTICE WHAT LARGE LETTERS I USE AS I WRITE THESE CLOSING WORDS IN MY OWN HANDWRITING.
12. Those who are trying to force you to be circumcised want to look good to others. They don't want to be persecuted for teaching that the cross of Christ alone can save.
13. And even those who advocate circumcision so they can boast about it and claim you as their disciples.
14. As for me, may I never boast about anything except the cross of our LORD Jesus Christ. Because of that cross my interest in this world has been crucified, and the world's interest in me has also died.
15. It doesn't matter whether we have been circumcised or not. What counts is whether we have been transformed into a new creation.
16. May God's peace and mercy be upon all who live by this principle; they are the new people of God.
17. From now on, don't let anyone trouble me with these things. For I bear on my body the scars that show I belong to Jesus.
18. Dear brothers and sisters, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen.
Galatians 6:1-18 NLT
Repeating Sentences or Themes in the Text
Thank you for coming today.
Please leave your initials and a comment.
I pray for you every day.
And I will be back here tomorrow,
I hope I will see you here too.
Robyn & Biff Cox
RR&BC, LLC ©2016
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.