read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
Today's Passage: Luke 19:1-10
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the passage NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or, for your convenience I have typed the verses below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
Thank You for meeting me, LORD.
I welcome you into this place.
Please prepare my heart Jehovah.
Thank you for insight.
1. Jesus entered Jericho and made his way through the town.
2. There was a man there named Zacchaeus. He was the chief tax collector in the region, and he had become very rich.
3. He tried to get a look at Jesus, but he was too short to see over the crowd.
4. So he ran ahead and climbed a sycamore-fig tree beside the road, for Jesus was going to pass that way.
5. When Jesus came by, he looked up at Zacchaeus and called him by name. "Zacchaeus!" he said. "Quick, come down! I must be a guest in your home today."
6. Zacchaeus quickly climbed down and took Jesus to his house in great excitement and joy.
7. But the people were displeased. "He has gone to be the guest of a notorious sinner," they grumbled.
8. Meanwhile, Zacchaeus stood before the Lord and said, "I will give half my wealth to the poor, Lord, and if I have cheated people on their taxes, I will give them back four times as much!"
9. Jesus responded, "Salvation has come to this home today, for this man has shown himself to be a true son of Abraham.
10. For the Son of Man came to seek and save those who are lost."
Luke 19:1-10 NLT
Thank you for coming today.
Please leave your initials and a comment.
I pray for you every day.
And I will be back here tomorrow,
I hope I will see you here too.
Robyn & Biff Cox
RR&BC, LLC ©2016
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.