read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
Jesus Fulfilling Prophesy
Today's Passage: Matthew 12:15-21
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the passage NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or, for your convenience I have typed the verses below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
Thank You for meeting me, LORD.
I welcome you into this place.
Please prepare my heart Jehovah.
Thank you for insight.
15. But Jesus knew what they were planning. So he left that area, and many people followed him. He healed all the sick among them,
16. but he warned them not to reveal who he was.
17. This fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah concerning him:
18. "Look at my Servant, whom I have chosen, He is my beloved, who pleases me. I will put my Spirit upon him, and he will proclaim justice to the nations.
19. He will not fight or shout or raise his voice in public.
20. He will not crush the weakest reed or put out a flickering candle. Finally, he will cause justice to be victorious.
21. And his name will be the hope of all the world."
Matthew 12: 15-21 NLT
Choose three important verses
that speak to you today.
Thank you for coming today.
Please leave your initials and a comment.
Don't forget to check the box underneath your comment,
so replies will be directed to you.
I pray for you every day.
And I will be back here tomorrow,
I hope I will see you here too.
Robyn & Biff Cox
RR&BC, LLC ©2016
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.