read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
Psalm 119 ... Yodh = J in the Hebrew Alphabet
Today's Passage: Psalm 119:73-80
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the passage NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or, for your convenience I have typed the verses below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
Thank You for meeting me, LORD.
I welcome you into this place.
Please prepare my heart Jehovah.
Thank you for insight.
Meditation in WORSHIP
73. You made me; you created me. Now give me the sense to follow your commands.
74. May all who fear you find in me a cause for joy, for I have put my hope in your word.
75. I know, O LORD, that your regulations are fair; you disciplined me because I needed it.
76. Now let your unfailing love comfort me, just as you promised me, your servant.
77. Surround me with your tender mercies so I may live, for your instructions are my delight.
78. Bring disgrace upon the arrogant people who lied about me; meanwhile, I will concentrate on your commandments.
79. Let me be united with all who fear you, with those who know your laws.
80. May I be blameless in keeping your decrees; then I will never be ashamed.
Psalm 119:73-80 NLT
Thank you for coming today.
Please leave your initials and a comment.
Don't forget to check the box underneath your comment,
so replies will be directed to you.
I pray for you every day.
And I will be back here tomorrow,
I hope I will see you here too.
Robyn & Biff Cox
RR&BC, LLC ©2016
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.