read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
Today's Passage: Ezekiel 3:1-15
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the passage NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or, for your convenience I have typed the verses below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
Thank You for meeting me, LORD.
I welcome you into this place.
Please prepare my heart Jehovah.
Thank you for insight.
1. The voice said to me, "Son of man, eat what I am giving you ⏤eat this scroll! Then go and give its message to the people of Israel."
2. So I opened my mouth, and he fed me the scroll.
3. "Fill your stomach with this," he said. And when I ate it, it tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth.
4. Then he said, "Son of man, go to the people of Israel and give them my messages.
5. I am not sending you to a foreign people whose language you cannot understand.
6. No, I am not sending you to people with strange and difficult speech. If I did, they would listen!
7. But the people of Israel won't listen to you any more than they listen to me! For the whole lot of them are hard-hearted and stubborn.
8. But look, I have made you as obstinate and hard-hearted as they are.
9. I have made your forehead as hard as the hardest rock! So don't be afraid of them or fear their angry looks, even though they are rebels."
10. Then he added, "Son of man, let all my words sink deep into your own heart first. Listen to them carefully for yourself.
11. Then go to your people in exile and say to them, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says!' Do this whether they listen to you or not."
12. Then the Spirit lifted me up, and I heard a loud rumbling sound behind me. (May the glory of the LORD be praised in his place!"
13. It was the sound of the wings of the living beings as they brushed against each other and the rumbling of their wheels beneath them.
14. The Spirit lifted me up and took me away. I went in bitterness and turmoil, but the LORD'S hold on me was strong.
15. Then I came to the colony of Judean exiles in Tel-abib, beside the Kebar River. I was overwhelmed and sat among them for seven days.
Ezekiel 3:1-15 NLT
Thank you for coming today.
Please leave your initials and a comment.
Don't forget to check the box underneath your comment,
so replies will be directed to you.
I pray for you every day.
And I will be back here tomorrow,
I hope I will see you here too.
Robyn & Biff Cox
RR&BC, LLC ©2016
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.