read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
Witness of the Scripture
Today's Passage: John 5:39-47
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the passage NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or, for your convenience I have typed the verses below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
Thank You for meeting me, LORD.
I welcome you into this place.
Please prepare my heart Jehovah.
Thank you for insight.
39. "You search the Scriptures cause you think they give you eternal life. But the Scriptures point to me!
40. Yet you refuse to come to me to receive this life.
41. "Your approval means nothing to me,
42. because I know you don't have God's love within you.
43. For I have come to you in my Father's name, and you have rejected me. Yet if others come in their own name, you gladly welcome them.
44. No wonder you can't believe! For you gladly honor each other, but you don't care about the honor that comes from the one who alone is God.
45. "Yet it isn't I who will accuse you before the Father. Moses will accuse you! Yes, Moses, in whom you put your hopes.
46. If you really believed Moses, you would believe me, because he wrote about me.
47. But since you don't believe what he wrote. how will you believe what I say?
John 5:39-47 NLT
Thank you for coming today.
Please leave your initials and a comment.
Don't forget to check the box underneath your comment,
so replies will be directed to you.
I pray for you every day.
And I will be back here tomorrow,
I hope I will see you here too.
Robyn & Biff Cox
RR&BC, LLC ©2016
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.