read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
All the World Guilt
Today's Passage: Romans 3:1-8
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the passage NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or, for your convenience I have typed the verses below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
Thank You for meeting me, LORD.
I welcome you into this place.
Please prepare my heart Jehovah.
Thank you for insight.
Reading... Simple Act of Meditation
Simple acts of meditation are not difficult.
If they were difficult God would not encourage every person to do them.
They are sometimes uncomfortable.
But they are always profitable.
They bring us closer to the heart of God. We are to Hide His Words In Our Hearts.
1. Then what's the advantage of being a Jew? Is there any value in the ceremony of circumcision?
2. Yes, there are great benefits! First of all, the Jews were entrusted with the whole revelation of God.
3. True, some of them were unfaithful but just because they were unfaithful does that mean God will be unfaithful?
4. Of course not! Even if everyone else is a liar, God is true. As the Scriptures say about him,
"You will be proved right in what you say, and you will win your case in court."
5. "But," some might say, "Our sinfulness serves a good purpose, for it helps people see how righteous God is. Isn't it unfair then, for him to punish us?" (This is merely a human point of view.)
6. Of course not! If God were not entirely fair, how would he be qualified to judge the world?
7. "But," someone might still argue, "how can God condemn me as a sinner if my dishonesty highlights his truthfulness and brings him more glory?"
8. And some people even slander us by claiming that we say, "The more we sin, the better it is!" Those who say such things deserve to be condemned.
Romans 3:1-8 NLT
Thank you for coming today.
Please leave your initials and a comment.
Don't forget to check the box underneath your comment,
so replies will be directed to you.
I pray for you every day.
And I will be back here tomorrow,
I hope I will see you here too.
Robyn & Biff Cox
RR&BC, LLC ©2016
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.