read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
Psalm - Acrostic Poetry
Longest Chapter in the Bible
Today's Passage: Psalm 119:89-96
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the passage NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or, for your convenience I have typed the verses below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
Thank You for meeting me, LORD.
I welcome you into this place.
Please prepare my heart Jehovah.
Thank you for insight.
Wisdom - The fear of Jehovah (the LORD) is the instruction for Wisdom: Proverbs 15:33
89. Your eternal word, O LORD, stands firm in heaven.
90. Your faithfulness extends to every generation, as enduring as the earth you created.
91. Your regulations remain true to this day, for everything serves your plans.
92. If your instructions hadn't sustained me with joy, I would have died in my misery.
93. I will never forget your commandments, for by them you give me life.
94. I am yours: rescue me! For i have worked hard at obeying your commandments.
95. Though the wicked hide along the way to kill me, I will quietly keep my mind on your laws.
96. Even perfection has its limits, but your commands have no limit.
Psalm 119:89-96 NLT
Thank you for coming today.
Please leave your initials and a comment.
Don't forget to check the box underneath your comment,
so replies will be directed to you.
I pray for you every day.
And I will be back here tomorrow,
I hope I will see you here too.
Robyn & Biff Cox
RR&BC, LLC ©2016
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.