read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
Mordecai - Always Honorable.
1. Today's Passage: Esther 2:21-23
Get to know your bible.
Or find the chapter NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or for your convenience I have typed the chapter below from the New Living Testament (NLT).
21.One day as Mordecai was on duty at the king's gate, two of the king's eunuchs Bigthana and Teresh ⎯ who were guards at the door of the king's private quarters ⎯became angry at King Xerxes and plotted to assassinate him.
22. But Mordecai heard about the plot and gave the information to Queen Esther. She then told the king about it and gave Mordecai credit for the report.
23. When an investigation was made and Mordecai's story was found to be true, the two men were impaled on a sharpened pole. This was all recorded in The Book of the History of King Xerxes' Reign."
Esther 2:21-23 NLT
2. The evil plot.
Someone is up to no good.
Yet, God is in control.
3. What shifts in this part of the story?
4. Please leave your name and your last initial.
This story is filled with so much history.
The ability to use us without us knowing you are using us.
Instead, as we make wise decisions and walk with You -
You lay out plans for our lives.
Thank you for orchestrating my life.
Teach me daily how to trust you in this.
In Jehoshua's holy name I pray
Problems? Email Biff at firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe? Feel free at anytime.
Simply write Unsubscribe on the subject line of an email and send it to us at: email@example.com -
You money will be reimbursed as to our initial agreement.
RR&BC,LLC©2016 All writing is protected by copyright laws.
NO COPYING ALLOWED on private membership page.
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.