read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
We Know Where David is Hiding
Today's Passage: Psalm 54
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the passage NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or, for your convenience I have typed the verses below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
Thank You for meeting me, LORD.
I welcome you into this place.
Please prepare my heart Jehovah.
Thank you for insight.
(For the choir director: A psalm of David, regarding the time the Ziphites came and said to Saul, 'We know where David is hiding." To be accompanied by stringed instruments.)
1. Come with great power, O God, and rescue me! Defend me with your might.
2. Listen to my prayer, O God. Pay attention to my plea.
3. For strangers are attacking me; violent people are trying to kill me. They care nothing for God.
4. But God is my helper. The Lord Keeps me alive!
5. May the evil plans of my enemies be turned against them. Do as you promised and put an end to them.
6. I will sacrifice a voluntary offering to you; I will praise your name, O LORD, for it is good.
7. For you have rescued me from my troubles and helped me to triumph over my enemies.
Psalm 54 NLT
Thank you for coming today.
Please leave your initials and a comment.
Don't forget to check the box underneath your comment,
so replies will be directed to you.
I pray for you every day.
And I will be back here tomorrow,
I hope I will see you here too.
Robyn & Biff Cox
RR&BC, LLC ©2016
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.