read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
Today's Passage: Acts 10:1-8
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the passage NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or, for your convenience I have typed the verses below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
Thank You for meeting me, LORD.
I welcome you into this place.
Please prepare my heart Jehovah.
Thank you for insight.
Asking Questions About the Passage and How the Passage Changes Me.
1. In Ceasarea there lived a Roman army officer named Cornelius, who was a captain of the Italian Regiment.
2. He was a devout, God-fearing man, as was everyone in his household. He gave generously to the poor and prayed regularly to God.
3. One afternoon about three o'clock, he had a vision in which he saw an angel of God coming toward him, "Cornelius!" the angel said.
4. Cornelius stared at him in terror. "What is it, sir?" he asked the angel.
And the angel replied, "Your prayers and gifts to the poor have been received by God as an offering!
5. Now send some men to Joppa, and summon a man named Simon Peter.
6. He is staying with Simon, a tanner who lives near the seashore."
7. As soon as the angel was gone, Cornelius called two of his household servants and a devout soldier, one of his personal attendants.
8. He told them what had happened and sent them off to Joppa.
Acts 10:1-8 NLT
Thank you for coming today.
Please leave your initials and a comment.
Don't forget to check the box underneath your comment,
so replies will be directed to you.
I pray for you every day.
And I will be back here tomorrow,
I hope I will see you here too.
Robyn & Biff Cox
RR&BC, LLC ©2016
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.