read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
Today's Passage: Psalms 124-125
A song of pilgrims ascending to Jerusalem. A psalm of David.
"1. What if the LORD had not been on our side? Let all Israel repeat:
2. What if the LORD had not been on our side when people attacked us?
3. They would have swallowed us alive in their burning anger.
4. The waters would have engulfed us; a torrent would have overwhelmed us.
5. Yes, the raging waters of their fury would have overwhelmed our very lives.
6. Praise the LORD, who did not let their teeth tear us apart!
7. We escaped like a bird from a hunter's trap. The trap is broken, and we are free!
8. Our help is from the LORD, who made heaven and earth."
Psalm 124 NLT
A song of pilgrims ascending to Jerusalem.
"1. Those who trust in the LORD are as secure as Mount Zion; they will not be defeated but will endure forever.
2. Just as the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the LORD surrounds his people, both now and forever.
3. The wicked will not rule the land of the godly, for then the godly might be tempted to do wrong.
4. O LORD, do good to those who are good, whose hearts are in tune with you.
5. But banish those who turn to crooked ways, O LORD. Take them away with those who do evil.
May Israel have peace!
Psalm 125 NLT
1. Read from your own Bible
Click here for Bible Gateway.
2. May I pray for you this morning?
Abba, please open our hearts this morning as we come to read these Psalms.
Meet us right where we are. We want to meet with You. I want to meet with You.
Keep helping us, LORD. Keep helping us.
Problems? Let us know by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe at anytime by sending an email to Biff at: email@example.com
RR&BC©2016 All writings are protected by copyright laws.
NO copying allowed. Private.
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.