read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
The Enticement of Sinners
Today's Passage: Proverbs 1:8-19
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the passage NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or, for your convenience I have typed the verses below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
Thank You for meeting me, LORD.
I welcome you into this place.
Please prepare my heart Jehovah.
Thank you for insight.
Proverbs, Each One is a Wisdom Pearl
8. My child, listen when your father corrects you. Don't neglect your mother's instruction.
9. What you learn from them will crown you with grace and be a chain of honor around your neck.
10. My child, If sinners entice you, turn your back on them!
11. They may say, "Come and join us. Let's hide and kill someone! Just for fun, let's ambush the innocent!
12. Let's swallow them alive, like the grave; let's swallow them whole, like those who go down to the pit of death.
13. Think of the great things we'll get! We'll fill our houses with all the stuff we take.
14. Come, throw in your lot with us; we'll all share the loot."
15. My child, don't go along with them! Stay far away from their paths.
16. They rush to commit evil deeds. They hurry to commit murder,
17. If a bird sees a trap being set, it knows to stay away.
18. But these people set an ambush for themselves; they are trying to get themselves killed.
19. Such is the fate of all who are greedy for money; it robs them of life.
Proverbs 1:3-19 NLT
Thank you for coming today.
Please leave your initials and a comment.
Don't forget to check the box underneath your comment,
so replies will be directed to you.
I pray for you every day.
And I will be back here tomorrow,
I hope I will see you here too.
Robyn & Biff Cox
RR&BC, LLC ©2016
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.