read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
The Injustice of Life
Today's Passage: Ecclesiastes 3:16-2
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the passage NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or, for your convenience I have typed the verses below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
Thank You for meeting me, LORD.
I welcome you into this place.
Please prepare my heart Jehovah.
Thank you for insight.
Wisdom - The fear of Jehovah (the LORD) is the instruction for Wisdom: Proverbs 15:33
16. I also noticed that under the sun there is evil in the courtroom. Yes, even the courts of law are corrupt!
17. I said to myself, "In due season God will judge everyone, both good and bad, for all their deeds."
18. I also thought about the human condition — how God proves to people that they are like animals.
19. For people and animals share the same fate — both breathe and both must die. So people have no real advantage over the animals. How meaningless!
20. Both go to the same place — they came from dust and they return to dust.
21. For who can prove that the human spirit goes up and the spirit of animals goes down into the earth?
22. So I saw that there is nothing better for people than to be happy in their work. That is why we are here! No one will bring us back from death to enjoy life after we die.
Ecclesiastes 3:16-22 NLT
Thank you for coming today.
Please leave your initials and a comment.
Don't forget to check the box underneath your comment,
so replies will be directed to you.
I pray for you every day.
And I will be back here tomorrow,
I hope I will see you here too.
Robyn & Biff Cox
RR&BC, LLC ©2016
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.