read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
The Rewards of Wisdom
Today's Passage: Proverbs 2:1-22
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the passage NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or, for your convenience I have typed the verses below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
Thank You for meeting me, LORD.
I welcome you into this place.
Please prepare my heart Jehovah.
Thank you for insight.
Proverbs, Each One is a Wisdom Pearl
1. My child, listen to what I say, and treasure my commands.
2. Tune your ears to wisdom, and concentrate on understanding.
3. Cry out for insight, and ask for understanding.
4. Search for them as you would for silver; seek them like hidden treasures.
5. Then you will understand what it means to fear the LORD,
and you will gain knowledge of God.
6. For the LORD grants wisdom! From his mouth come knowledge and understanding.
7. He grants a treasure of common sense to the honest.
He is a shield to those who walk with integrity.
8. He guards the paths of the just and protects those who are faithful to him.
9. Then you will understand what is right, just, and fair, and you will find the right way to go.
10. For wisdom will enter your heart, and knowledge will fill you with joy.
11. Wise choices will watch over you. Understanding will keep you safe.
12. Wisdom will save you from evil people, from those whose words are twisted.
13. These men turn from the right way to walk down dark paths.
14. They take pleasure in doing wrong, and they enjoy the twisted ways of evil.
15. Their actions are crooked, and their ways are wrong.
16. Wisdom will save you from the immoral woman,
from the seductive words of the promiscuous woman.
17. She has abandoned her husband and ignores the covenant she made before God.
18. Entering her house leads to death; it is the road to the grave.
19. The man who visits her is doomed. He will never reach the paths of life.
20. Follow the steps of good men instead, and stay on the paths of the righteous.
21. For only the godly will live in the land, and those with integrity will remain in it.
22. But the wicked will be removed from the land, and the treacherous will be uprooted.
Proverbs 2;1-22 NLT
Thank you for coming today.
Please leave your initials and a comment.
Don't forget to check the box underneath your comment,
so replies will be directed to you.
I pray for you every day.
And I will be back here tomorrow,
I hope I will see you here too.
Robyn & Biff Cox
RR&BC, LLC ©2016
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.