read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
Paul Commends Epaphroditus
Today's Passage: Philippians 2:25-30
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the passage NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or, for your convenience I have typed the verses below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
Thank You for meeting me, LORD.
I welcome you into this place.
Please prepare my heart Jehovah.
Thank you for insight.
25. Meanwhile, I thought I should send Epahroditus back to you. He is a true brother, co-worker, and fellow soldier. And he was your messenger to help me in my need.
26. I am sending him because he has been longing to see you, and he was very distressed that you heard he was ill.
27. And he certainly was ill; in fact, he almost died. But God had mercy on him and also on me, so that I would not have one sorrow after another.
28. So I am all the more anxious to send him back to you, for I know you will be glad to see him, and then I will not be so worried about you.
29. Welcome him with Christian love and with great joy, and give him the honor that people like him deserve.
30. For he risked his life for the work of Christ, and he was at the point of death while doing for me what you couldn't do far way.
Philippians 2:25-30 NLT
Thank you for coming today.
Please leave your initials and a comment.
Don't forget to check the box underneath your comment,
so replies will be directed to you.
I pray for you every day.
And I will be back here tomorrow,
I hope I will see you here too.
Robyn & Biff Cox
RR&BC, LLC ©2016
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.