read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
True and False Prophets
Today's Passage: Micah 2:6-11
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the passage NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or, for your convenience I have typed the verses below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
Thank You for meeting me, LORD.
I welcome you into this place.
Please prepare my heart Jehovah.
Thank you for insight.
And What Do I Do With That?
6. "Don't say such things," the people respond. "Don't prophesy like that. Such disasters will never come our way!"
7. Should you talk that way, O family of Israel? Will the LORD'S Spirit have patience with such behavior? If you would do what is right, you would find my words comforting.
8. Yet to this very hour my people rise against me like an enemy! You steal the shirts right off the backs of those who trusted you, making them as ragged as men returning from battle.
9. You have evicted women from their pleasant homes and forever stripped their children of all that God would give them.
10. Up! Begone! This is no longer your land and home, for you have filled it with sin and ruined it completely.
11. Suppose a prophet full of lies would say to you "I'll preach to you the joys of wine and alcohol!" That's just the kind of prophet you would like!
Micah 2:6-11 NLT
Thank you for coming today.
Please leave your initials and a comment.
Don't forget to check the box underneath your comment,
so replies will be directed to you.
I pray for you every day.
And I will be back here tomorrow,
I hope I will see you here too.
Robyn & Biff Cox
RR&BC, LLC ©2016
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.