read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
Prayer for Deliverance from the Treacherous
Today's Passage: Psalm 120
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the passage NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or, for your convenience I have typed the verses below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
Thank You for meeting me, LORD.
I welcome you into this place.
Please prepare my heart Jehovah.
Thank you for insight.
From the Ancients - Lectio Divina
THIS STRATEGY IS AN AGE OLD STRATEGY - No one has a copyright on this - use it freely! It is wonderful!
All other strategies, please contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. I took my troubles to the LORD; I cried out to him, and he answered my prayer.
2. Rescue me, O LORD, from liars and from all deceitful people.
3. O deceptive tongue, what will God do to you? How will he increase our punishment?
4. You will be pierced with sharp arrows and burned with glowing coals.
5. How I suffer in far-off Meshech. It pains me to live in distant Kedar.
6. I am tired of living among people who hate peace.
7. I search for peace; but when I speak of peace, they want war!
Psalm 120 NLT
Thank you for coming today.
Please leave your initials and a comment.
Don't forget to check the box underneath your comment,
so replies will be directed to you.
I pray for you every day.
And I will be back here tomorrow,
I hope I will see you here too.
Robyn & Biff Cox
RR&BC, LLC ©2016
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.