read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
Becoming a holy temple for the Lord
1. Today's Passage: Ephesians 2:11-18
Get to know your bible.
Or find the chapter NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or for your convenience I have typed the chapter below from the New Living Testament (NLT).
11. Don't forget that you Gentiles used to be outsiders. You were called "uncircumcised heathens" by the Jews, who were proud of their circumcision, even though it affected only their bodies and not their hearts.
12. In those days you were living apart from Christ. You were excluded from citizenship among the people of Israel, and you did not know the covenant promises God had made to them. You lived in this world without God and without hope.
13. But now you have been united with Christ Jesus. Once you were far away from God, but now you have been brought near to him through the blood of Christ.
14. For Christ himself has brought peace to us. He united Jews and Gentiles into one people when, in his own body on the cross, he broke down the wall of hostility that separated us.
15. He did this by ending the system of law with its commandments and regulations, He made peace between Jews and Gentiles by creating in himself one new people from the two groups.
16. Together as one body, Christ reconciled both groups to God by means of his death on the cross, and our hostility toward each other was put to death.
17. He brought this Good News of peace to you Gentiles who were far away from him, and peace to the Jews who were near.
18. Now all of us can come to the Father through the same Holy Spirit because of what Christ has done for us.
Ephesians 2:11-18 NLT
Again, today, I ask you to reread this passage at least 10 times today.
Bring us to a better understanding of who You are and what You have done.
Allow us to love you with love that cannot be held back.
In your name, I pray.
Please leave your name and last initial in the comments.
We are thankful for your involvement in this community.
Please invite others to join us.
We are here to serve whomever He desires us to serve.
Problems? Please contact Biff at firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free at anytime. Simply write Unsubscribe on the subject line of an email: email@example.com
RR&BC, LLC©2016 All writing is protected under copyright laws.
NO COPYING ALLOWED on private membership page.
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.